How may we help?
Application modernization is the process of updating outdated legacy applications using modern technology stacks. Transforming them (in part of in full) to a scalable, cloud-native application. Application modernization is therefore the way for Independent Software Vendors to keep up with new cloud technologies.
Legacy applications are often difficult to update and scale. The spaghetti code you see in these types of applications, along with end-of-life components, makes it tremendously difficult to maintain. The result is an unstable service and security risks. In the long run, hardly anyone really knows the ins-and-outs of the software anymore and it takes longer and longer to develop new features. In short: enough reasons to modernize legacy applications.
Modernized, cloud-native applications are:
- scalable with demand
- can be accessed from anywhere in the world
- more secure
- less expensive
They allow you to:
- easily introduce new features and functionality
- release super-fast and carefree
- serve new (international) markets
- make use of the latest technologies
Whether you want to move completely to SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) or work as much as possible cloud-native, we are happy to help you with anything Azure. You can contact us for:
- process guidance and advice on application modernization;
- the deployment of development capacity;
- training courses about Azure and DevOps, among other things.
Of course you can! You can reach out to us for help at any time. Feel free to contact us to talk about this without any obligations.